The first visit
The first step is an in-depth consultation.
During this consultation, we are going to ask a lot of questions, which are important to clear the causes and to assess the possible success of the treatment.
- For how long have you been trying to get pregnant?
- What regular medication do you currently take?
- From the female partner we need to know how long the menstrual cycle lasts, whether it occurs regularly and whether she experiences severe menstrual cramps during her period.
- Have you been pregnant before and how did the pregnancy turn out?
- Has the female partner had surgery in the lower abdomen?
These are just some of the questions that could put us on the right path.