Due to the still prevailing corona virus pandemic, we ask all patients to observe the following information:
The center is generally open. However, we only advise and treat patients who have previously agreed or confirmed an appointment by telephone.
Do you have any signs of a cold?
- sore throat
- breathing Problems
- body aches
- taste or smell disorders
If so, please do not come to our practice!
In this case, you are obliged to contact your general practitioner, have yourself tested and, if necessary, go to quarantine at home. Contact us by phone. We will then discuss the next steps with you!
Since we have to limit the number of people in the practice in order to be able to guarantee the necessary distances and thus the required treatment safety at all times, we have temporarily limited the treatment options:
- Patients who come for ultrasound, ferticheck, blood draw or embryo transfer, please enter the practice alone!
- Accompanying persons (including spouses / partners) wait outside the practice!
- Children should not be brought along!
- Men who have an appointment to give a semen sample also come unaccompanied.
- People who accompany their wife / partner to the puncture / operation, please leave their mobile phone number and then wait outside the practice until they are called by us. Please do not spend the waiting time in the practice!
- Counseling sessions for couples take place. We observe strict hygiene and distance regulations. Please come in pairs at most. Do not bring any children or other accompanying persons!
- Please bring your own mouth and nose protection.
Please contact us by phone or email if you want to start a treatment cycle. Please indicate the start of your cycle (= 1st day of your period).
Please disinfect your hands at the reception counter and always keep your distance from other patients!
If you have any questions, please call us: 07141-68876-0 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask for your understanding for all these drastic measures. Fertility treatment should be successful and safe, so these measures are currently unavoidable.